Noah's Ark Animal Hospital Clients
Neighboring veterinary hospital Noah's Ark Animal Hospital of Palmer, MA has officially closed their practice. We at Canterbury Tails have stepped in to help ensure that all of their clients have access to their pets medical records.
Please be advised of the following:
1. We are not affiliated with Noah's Ark Animal Hospital. We are simply here to facilitate the transfer of medical records. We cannot prescribe any medications, including prescription flea/tick and heartworm prevention, without an examination beforehand. If you are interested in joining our practice, we welcome you! If you wish to bring your pet elsewhere, we would be happy to forward your records to your new Veterinarian.
2. Due to the high volume of requests, please allow up to 14 days for all medical records requests. We are prioritizing emergency and sick patients.
3. Due to the high volume of calls, we encourage that all requests are emailed to [email protected].
Please send us your first and last name, pets' names, and phone number. If you would like us to also send the records to your new veterinarian, please let us know the clinic name.
4. Emailed copies of your records are complimentary. We legally must keep the original records for 3 years, so printed records will be copies of the originals. There is a $10 administrative fee for all printed records. Printed copies can be mailed to you or picked up at our location in Ware.
5. We only have medical records for active patients from the past 3 years, all other records have been purged by Noah's Ark in accordance with state bylaws.
6. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office and ask for our practice manager Jennifer.