Though restrictions in regards to Covid-19 are slowly improving, we at Canterbury Tails Veterinary Clinic
and Belchertown Animal Hospital will continue our previously established Covid-19 protocol
in order to keep our staff- and you- safe.
We will continue to ask people to wait in their vehicle while we examine and treat their pets inside our hospital.
Please bring a cell phone to your appointment!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Please call when you arrive in the parking lot
- A technician will get you checked in over the phone
- We will come out to retrieve your pet- wearing a mask is required at this time.
- After the veterinarian examines your pet, they will call you to go over treatment options. Keep your ringer on!!
- Our receptionist will take your card payment over the phone and schedule a follow-up appointment if needed. We are not accepting cash at this time. If you need to make special arrangements please give us a call.
- We will return your pet to you and you'll be all set!