Though restrictions in regards to Covid-19 are slowly improving, we at Canterbury Tails Veterinary Clinic
and Belchertown Veterinary Hospital will continue our previously established Covid-19 protocol
in order to keep our staff- and you- safe.
We will continue to ask people to wait in their vehicle while we examine and treat their pets inside our hospital.
Please bring a cell phone to your appointment!
HOW IT WORKS:
- No clients are allowed in the building, only your pet.
- We will communicate with you via phone. Keep your ringer on and be available during the appointment! If you do not have a cellphone, please let us know and we can make arrangements.
- Wearing a mask while interacting with our staff is required at this time.
- No bathroom is available. We apologize, but we need to protect our staff in order to take care of your pets. The closest public restrooms are at CVS or McDonalds on West St/Route 32.
- All dogs must be leashed, and all cats and exotics must be in a carrier/container.
- Please prepare to give your card information over the phone at the end of the appointment. Payment in full is required at the time of services.